Backup for Office 365 with Code Two
October 21st, 2018
CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 lets you perform full or granular backups of multiple Office 365 mailboxes and public folders directly to your local drives.
Brick-level storage and advanced search options, enables to back up and restore entire mailboxes or selected types of data – from email folders, calendars or contacts to individual items like single messages or attachments.
Support for SharePoint and OneDrive is also in the roadmap to be released soon.
Back up Office 365 mailboxes
Create offline backup copies of your Office 365 mailboxes and save them to local storages in your company. Run automatic incremental backups to keep users’ mailbox copies up to date. Store them as long as you need and restore them easily, should a need arise.
Back up Office 365 public folders
Easily back up the content of public folders in your Office 365 environment to stay assured that no important data is lost permanently
Back up SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business (coming soon!)
Soon the program will also allow you to automatically create backup copies of SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business data. This feature adds an additional layer of protection to secure entire site collections, lists, libraries or single files your teams collaborate on.
Continuous incremental backup
Create a one-time backup job or set the program to perform continuous incremental backups of your mailboxes and/or public folders. All backup jobs work in the background.
Mailbox and public folders data safety
Don’t keep all eggs in one basket. CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 lets you create backup copies of cloud-based mailboxes and public folders and save them locally. All backups can then be browsed offline or restored to the Cloud, if needed.
Cloud backup and storage on VM
The possibility to install the program on a virtual machine hosted in the cloud (for example Microsoft Azure Virtual Machine) allows you to keep the copy of your Office 365 data online. Manage your backup jobs and data from any PC with access to the Internet.
Backup on demand or schedule automatic backups
Launch one-time backup jobs whenever you need or set up the program to run automatic backups. Set activity periods using the built-in scheduler.
Manage all users’ mailbox and public folders backup copies from one place. Create backup jobs for the entire Office 365 tenant or selected mailboxes and/or public folders only. Browse and restore all offline backup copies without logging in to user accounts.
Unlimited data retention and full control
Store your backup data as long as you need. Since CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 saves backup copies to your local storages, you don’t have to worry about the retention policy anymore. You store your own data and it is you who decides how long it should be kept on your drives.
Exporting to PST and automatic archiving
Secure your backups by creating jobs that recurringly archive your storages or export the storage contents to PST files. Combine the archiving feature with a smart storage retention policy to control the disk space consumed by your backups
Perform multiple- or single-tenant backups, download selected scopes of mailboxes and folders, and specify time range and item type conditions. Browsing backup copies and previewing selected folders or items is now a breeze.
Restore full mailboxes, selected folders or particular items only. Backup copies are saved in chronologically ordered versions, each of which can be restored easily whenever you need.
Browse versions, search for items
Easily browse through backup copies in search for particular folders or items. Locate data using search filter criteria such as keywords, time frames, sender’s properties, etc
Restore even to other mailboxes or Office 365 plans
The backed up data doesn’t have to be restored to the original location. CodeTwo Backup lets you recover items to mailboxes of different users or even to other Office 365 tenants.
Support for all item types
All item types are supported during backup and restore jobs. You can also exclude selected folder types from being backed up, e.g. Deleted Items or Junk E-mail.
Deploy on a physical or virtual machine
Install CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 on either a physical or virtual Windows-based machine. Decide for yourself where you want to run the program and keep your backed-up data.
No impact on users
The backup process is invisible to users and has absolutely no impact on their Office 365 service availability or mailbox performance.
Compliance with legal requirements
Some legal acts impose the duty of maintenance of electronic data for a certain period of time so that an organization can submit them at any time, if requested. CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 will help you to comply with the law.
Test it for free with Mindfire
CodeTwo Backup for Office 365 can be tested for free for 30 days. During this period, you can launch fully functional backup jobs, however, the data restore functionality will be limited to 5 items per folder only.
- Digitalization without Cyber Security
- The story of university data attacks
- What is Soar?
- When Protection Fails, Forensics can still win the game
- Drones are capable to capture your communications!
- 2019 The Year of Cyber Crime
- Email Security Gateways
- Introduction to SIEM
- Insider Threat
- A beginner’s guide to Blockchain
- NoSQL – High-performance, non relational database ...
- Leveraging Cloud for Disaster Recovery
- Application Performance Monitoring
- Cognitive Security AI Driven Cyber Security
- Introduction to Container Services
- Insider Threat Detection
- Build Secure and Governed Microservices with Kafka Streams
- Add and Manage photos in Outlook messages and contacts ...
- Security on a Budget
- About CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
- Googles presence in China
- Check Point Software acquires Dome9 to beef up multi-cl ...
- Exploring the benefits and challenges of hyper converge ...
- Next Generation cloud backup and data protection for Of ...
- Backup for Office 365 with Code Two
- Email Security
- Cisco Issues Security Patch
- British Airways Hacked
- AutoML Vision
- Day 2 Keynote: Bringing the Cloud to You
- CI/CD in a Serverless World
- Keynote Google
- Google Cloud Next 2018 in Under 12 Minutes
- UAE Crowned as the most Digital Friendly Country
- Ransomware continues to prey on the UAE
- Chrome for all
- Machine Learning for a Future-Facing ZTS Revolution
- The Dawn of the Cloud
- Will Cryptocurrency Replace Conventional Currency
- Internet of Thing Under Attack
- Cloud Native Computing Transforming IT Infrastructure
- Cyber Security with Artificial Intelligence
- Understanding Cybersecurity at the Corporate level
- Cryptojacking on the rise
- Google discontinues Google Search Appliance (GSA)
- Secure cloud entry points with Google Chrome Enterprise
- Cloud Infrastructure to drive UAE Cloud Computing Market
- AI to contribute $320 billion USD to Middle East GDP by 2030
- Well begun for well being
- A Spin around the Space
- Oracle opens first innovation hub with a focus on AI
- AI to bring a world of opportunities to Dubai
- The BitCoin Revolution
- Annihilating to a Green Thought
- The Intelligent Move
- Looking Right at the Face of Facebook and Google