Check Point Software acquires Dome9 to beef up multi-cloud options
December 18th, 2018
The Israel-based cyber security firm Check Point Software acquired compatriot Dome9 with multi-cloud capability which offers a SaaS platform that aims to visualize organizations’ security postures in the public cloud. Companies can have verifiable infrastructure security for every public cloud, including the behemoths of AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform. This shall enhance the ability to deliver the benefits of cloud with the critical security that must extend from the networks, endpoints and data centers to the cloud and mobile enterprise-wide.
Check Point Software known for Black Rose Lucy botnet is looking to enhance Infinity, what it claims as the only fully consolidated cyber security architecture, as well as its general cloud security offering through multi-cloud protection capabilities.
Dome9 and Check point’s CloudGuard together provide the best cloud security solution in the industry where Dome9’s platform will add rich cloud management and active policy enforcement capabilities to Check Point’s Infinity architecture, particularly complementing the CloudGuard security product family and make the broad solution even more differentiated in the rapidly moving cyber security environment thereby enhancing the ability to deliver the benefits of cloud with the critical security that must extend from the networks, endpoints and data centres to the cloud and mobile enterprise-wide.
Mindfire, UAE’s leading Cyber Security company.
- Insider Threat
- A beginner’s guide to Blockchain
- NoSQL – High-performance, non relational database ...
- Leveraging Cloud for Disaster Recovery
- Application Performance Monitoring
- Cognitive Security AI Driven Cyber Security
- Introduction to Container Services
- Insider Threat Detection
- Build Secure and Governed Microservices with Kafka Streams
- Add and Manage photos in Outlook messages and contacts ...
- Security on a Budget
- About CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
- Googles presence in China
- Check Point Software acquires Dome9 to beef up multi-cl ...
- Exploring the benefits and challenges of hyper converge ...
- Next Generation cloud backup and data protection for Of ...
- Backup for Office 365 with Code Two
- Email Security
- Cisco Issues Security Patch
- British Airways Hacked
- AutoML Vision
- Day 2 Keynote: Bringing the Cloud to You
- CI/CD in a Serverless World
- Keynote Google
- Google Cloud Next 2018 in Under 12 Minutes
- UAE Crowned as the most Digital Friendly Country
- Ransomware continues to prey on the UAE
- Chrome for all
- Machine Learning for a Future-Facing ZTS Revolution
- The Dawn of the Cloud
- Will Cryptocurrency Replace Conventional Currency
- Internet of Thing Under Attack
- Cloud Native Computing Transforming IT Infrastructure
- Cyber Security with Artificial Intelligence
- Understanding Cybersecurity at the Corporate level
- Cryptojacking on the rise
- Google discontinues Google Search Appliance (GSA)
- Secure cloud entry points with Google Chrome Enterprise
- Cloud Infrastructure to drive UAE Cloud Computing Market
- AI to contribute $320 billion USD to Middle East GDP by 2030
- Well begun for well being
- A Spin around the Space
- Oracle opens first innovation hub with a focus on AI
- AI to bring a world of opportunities to Dubai
- The BitCoin Revolution
- Annihilating to a Green Thought
- The Intelligent Move
- Looking Right at the Face of Facebook and Google