Cyber Security with Artificial Intelligence
April 24th, 2018
The development of Artificial Intelligence and machine learning is creating excitement in the cyber security sector offering potentially huge benefits by supporting information security professionals and enabling the development of automated and intelligent technologies. However, the development of cyber security artificial intelligence and intelligent technologies will also create new risks, threats and challenges around control and security. With the implementation of AI systems into the mix can serve as a real turning point. These systems come with a number of substantial benefits that will help prepare cyber security professionals for taking on cyber-attacks and safeguarding the enterprise.
New AI algorithms use Machine Learning (ML) to adapt over time. New generations of malware and cyber-attacks can be difficult to detect with conventional cyber security protocols. They evolve over time, so more dynamic approaches are necessary. Cyber security solutions that rely on ML use data from prior cyber-attacks to respond to newer but somewhat similar risk. Another great benefit of Artificial Intelligence systems in cyber security is that they will free up an enormous amount of time for tech employees. AI is most commonly used to detect simple threats and attacks. Another way AI systems can help is by categorizing attacks based on threat level. Artificial Intelligence systems that directly handle threats on their own do so according to a standardized procedure or playbook. Rather than the variability that comes with a human touch, AI systems don’t make mistakes in performing their function. As such, each threat is responded to in the most effective and proper way. Unfortunately, there will always be limits of AI.
In future AI systems can help address many problems and ultimately give your business an advantage when facing a cyber-attack. Cyber security solutions that rely on AI can use existing data to handle new generations of malware and cyber security attacks.
The integration of Artificial Intelligence and machine learning capabilities is widely perceived as critical for business success in the coming years and although this technology is poised to offer breakthrough possibilities to business leaders, cyber security artificial intelligence also brings with it widespread uncertainty with respect to the impact on jobs.
- Email Security Gateways
- Introduction to SIEM
- Insider Threat
- A beginner’s guide to Blockchain
- NoSQL – High-performance, non relational database ...
- Leveraging Cloud for Disaster Recovery
- Application Performance Monitoring
- Cognitive Security AI Driven Cyber Security
- Introduction to Container Services
- Insider Threat Detection
- Build Secure and Governed Microservices with Kafka Streams
- Add and Manage photos in Outlook messages and contacts ...
- Security on a Budget
- About CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
- Googles presence in China
- Check Point Software acquires Dome9 to beef up multi-cl ...
- Exploring the benefits and challenges of hyper converge ...
- Next Generation cloud backup and data protection for Of ...
- Backup for Office 365 with Code Two
- Email Security
- Cisco Issues Security Patch
- British Airways Hacked
- AutoML Vision
- Day 2 Keynote: Bringing the Cloud to You
- CI/CD in a Serverless World
- Keynote Google
- Google Cloud Next 2018 in Under 12 Minutes
- UAE Crowned as the most Digital Friendly Country
- Ransomware continues to prey on the UAE
- Chrome for all
- Machine Learning for a Future-Facing ZTS Revolution
- The Dawn of the Cloud
- Will Cryptocurrency Replace Conventional Currency
- Internet of Thing Under Attack
- Cloud Native Computing Transforming IT Infrastructure
- Cyber Security with Artificial Intelligence
- Understanding Cybersecurity at the Corporate level
- Cryptojacking on the rise
- Google discontinues Google Search Appliance (GSA)
- Secure cloud entry points with Google Chrome Enterprise
- Cloud Infrastructure to drive UAE Cloud Computing Market
- AI to contribute $320 billion USD to Middle East GDP by 2030
- Well begun for well being
- A Spin around the Space
- Oracle opens first innovation hub with a focus on AI
- AI to bring a world of opportunities to Dubai
- The BitCoin Revolution
- Annihilating to a Green Thought
- The Intelligent Move
- Looking Right at the Face of Facebook and Google