Digitalization without Cyber Security
November 20th, 2019
There is no Digitalization without Cyber Security
Cyber-attacks can cause a lot of damage such as espionage, blackmail attempts and machine failure.
In October 2018, Siemens founded a global cyber security Organization which was under the leadership of Natalia Oropeza. It protects IT, OT and all the products based of Siemens.
The company has a expansion of 1300 cyber security experts, ranging from the energy sector, Industrial sector, Infrastructure and Health care.
Cyber security is one of the most important technologies of the Siemens.
Siemens has enabled a holistic cyber security strategy that benefits the customers.
Years of Hard work
The success for this strategy is decades of expertise, high- tech solutions and a global network of cyber security solutions who work closely together.
The different skills, experience and the perspective of the company has helped in tackling challenges of cyber threats.
Therefore, a first, on a single day in May 2019 all of Siemens’ cyber security experts from IT, OT and product security were invited to discuss current developments in the fields of cyber security, exchange ideas and define the next milestones in cyber security at Siemens.
Instead of meeting in a single conference hotel, though, they gathered at three Siemens locations around the world – first in the morning in Beijing, then after central European breakfast time in Munich and finally, also in the morning hours, in Chicago.
Each had its own presenter, each had speakers whose presentations were broadcast live via video, and for a panel discussion expert in all three cities were able to exchange ideas virtually.
Those who couldn’t make to any places participated in other Siemens locations. Since, there were Participants from China, Europe and North America, it was a good opportunity to exchange the ideas with each other.
The types of cyber threats and necessary threats are similar in Siemens security.
With the growth and expansion of cyber security, it will create more awareness about cyber security among the Managers.
Last but not the least, Cyber security conferences will be held more in the future, as due to the increase in Attacks and the devices these days being more digitally advanced.
The Global expertise in cyber security has been a big boon for all of us.
As we are well aware of the challenges we will face in the future and protects our customers against cyber threats.
- A guide to onboard Security Information and Event Manag ...
- Digitalization without Cyber Security
- The story of university data attacks
- What is Soar?
- When Protection Fails, Forensics can still win the game
- Drones are capable to capture your communications!
- 2019 The Year of Cyber Crime
- Email Security Gateways
- Introduction to SIEM
- Insider Threat
- A beginner’s guide to Blockchain
- NoSQL – High-performance, non relational database ...
- Leveraging Cloud for Disaster Recovery
- Application Performance Monitoring
- Cognitive Security AI Driven Cyber Security
- Introduction to Container Services
- Insider Threat Detection
- Build Secure and Governed Microservices with Kafka Streams
- Add and Manage photos in Outlook messages and contacts ...
- Security on a Budget
- About CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
- Googles presence in China
- Check Point Software acquires Dome9 to beef up multi-cl ...
- Exploring the benefits and challenges of hyper converge ...
- Next Generation cloud backup and data protection for Of ...
- Backup for Office 365 with Code Two
- Email Security
- Cisco Issues Security Patch
- British Airways Hacked
- AutoML Vision
- Day 2 Keynote: Bringing the Cloud to You
- CI/CD in a Serverless World
- Keynote Google
- Google Cloud Next 2018 in Under 12 Minutes
- UAE Crowned as the most Digital Friendly Country
- Ransomware continues to prey on the UAE
- Chrome for all
- Machine Learning for a Future-Facing ZTS Revolution
- The Dawn of the Cloud
- Will Cryptocurrency Replace Conventional Currency
- Internet of Thing Under Attack
- Cloud Native Computing Transforming IT Infrastructure
- Cyber Security with Artificial Intelligence
- Understanding Cybersecurity at the Corporate level
- Cryptojacking on the rise
- Google discontinues Google Search Appliance (GSA)
- Secure cloud entry points with Google Chrome Enterprise
- Cloud Infrastructure to drive UAE Cloud Computing Market
- AI to contribute $320 billion USD to Middle East GDP by 2030
- Well begun for well being
- A Spin around the Space
- Oracle opens first innovation hub with a focus on AI
- AI to bring a world of opportunities to Dubai
- The BitCoin Revolution
- Annihilating to a Green Thought
- The Intelligent Move
- Looking Right at the Face of Facebook and Google