Drones are capable to capture your communications!
October 8th, 2019
Protecting high classified data’s have become one of the biggest challenges for Organizations around the world, Particularly in the digitization era. Critical IT assets remain extremely vulnerable as data-thefts are rising. Your vital information stored on various servers is the most yearned ‘commodity’ in cyberspace.
Even if the slightest of the data are leaked which leads to huge loss of the business Organizations.
The crucial information’s is a major risk for internal and external Organization, that look to breach our data base and email servers.
They have a major threat for the email servers.
Do you know that the Drones (UAVs) which helps us in assessing weather conditions and security Inspections can also capture your communication?
Drones have the power and accessibility to capture data’s and communications.
The cyber security experts have discovered that hackers can misuse a flying UAV by buzzing an office building. They can also intercept the communications. The drones are designed in such a way that it is capable of attacking WIFI and other wireless networks.
With the increase in the expansion and growth of the companies, the cyber attacks are also being more efficient.
However, it is the responsibility of the companies to take effective measures in preventing the attacks, which will depend upon the level of preparation and also having an effective cyber security solution.
- A guide to onboard Security Information and Event Manag ...
- Digitalization without Cyber Security
- The story of university data attacks
- What is Soar?
- When Protection Fails, Forensics can still win the game
- Drones are capable to capture your communications!
- 2019 The Year of Cyber Crime
- Email Security Gateways
- Introduction to SIEM
- Insider Threat
- A beginner’s guide to Blockchain
- NoSQL – High-performance, non relational database ...
- Leveraging Cloud for Disaster Recovery
- Application Performance Monitoring
- Cognitive Security AI Driven Cyber Security
- Introduction to Container Services
- Insider Threat Detection
- Build Secure and Governed Microservices with Kafka Streams
- Add and Manage photos in Outlook messages and contacts ...
- Security on a Budget
- About CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
- Googles presence in China
- Check Point Software acquires Dome9 to beef up multi-cl ...
- Exploring the benefits and challenges of hyper converge ...
- Next Generation cloud backup and data protection for Of ...
- Backup for Office 365 with Code Two
- Email Security
- Cisco Issues Security Patch
- British Airways Hacked
- AutoML Vision
- Day 2 Keynote: Bringing the Cloud to You
- CI/CD in a Serverless World
- Keynote Google
- Google Cloud Next 2018 in Under 12 Minutes
- UAE Crowned as the most Digital Friendly Country
- Ransomware continues to prey on the UAE
- Chrome for all
- Machine Learning for a Future-Facing ZTS Revolution
- The Dawn of the Cloud
- Will Cryptocurrency Replace Conventional Currency
- Internet of Thing Under Attack
- Cloud Native Computing Transforming IT Infrastructure
- Cyber Security with Artificial Intelligence
- Understanding Cybersecurity at the Corporate level
- Cryptojacking on the rise
- Google discontinues Google Search Appliance (GSA)
- Secure cloud entry points with Google Chrome Enterprise
- Cloud Infrastructure to drive UAE Cloud Computing Market
- AI to contribute $320 billion USD to Middle East GDP by 2030
- Well begun for well being
- A Spin around the Space
- Oracle opens first innovation hub with a focus on AI
- AI to bring a world of opportunities to Dubai
- The BitCoin Revolution
- Annihilating to a Green Thought
- The Intelligent Move
- Looking Right at the Face of Facebook and Google