June 5th, 2018
GDPR for Enhanced Data Security
In a radical move to reform the existing Data Protection Directive that was established in 1995, the new EU regulation, GDPR has been formulated and is prospected to be in action from 25th of May 2018. The ever-evolving media-scape and internet world calls for updated laws and regulations for data privacy and security. The objective of GDPR is to simplify, unify and update the protection of personal data. As a part of the new regulation, the companies would be moved from a tick-box compliance system to the security and privacy of personal details. Provision for any company that does business with EU residents to apply for GDPR, mandatory data processing registries and organizational measures for personal data protection and tiered approach for penalties to curb the breaches of personal data, are some of the striking features of GDPR.
The nature and scope of the notion of personal data has broadened to include online identifiers. The compliance with GDPR requires a major change in the legal and technical side for an organization that makes it challenging for effective implementation. However, a new integration into GDPR can open limitless possibilities to strengthen data protection and privacy.
- Email Security Gateways
- Introduction to SIEM
- Insider Threat
- A beginner’s guide to Blockchain
- NoSQL – High-performance, non relational database ...
- Leveraging Cloud for Disaster Recovery
- Application Performance Monitoring
- Cognitive Security AI Driven Cyber Security
- Introduction to Container Services
- Insider Threat Detection
- Build Secure and Governed Microservices with Kafka Streams
- Add and Manage photos in Outlook messages and contacts ...
- Security on a Budget
- About CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
- Googles presence in China
- Check Point Software acquires Dome9 to beef up multi-cl ...
- Exploring the benefits and challenges of hyper converge ...
- Next Generation cloud backup and data protection for Of ...
- Backup for Office 365 with Code Two
- Email Security
- Cisco Issues Security Patch
- British Airways Hacked
- AutoML Vision
- Day 2 Keynote: Bringing the Cloud to You
- CI/CD in a Serverless World
- Keynote Google
- Google Cloud Next 2018 in Under 12 Minutes
- UAE Crowned as the most Digital Friendly Country
- Ransomware continues to prey on the UAE
- Chrome for all
- Machine Learning for a Future-Facing ZTS Revolution
- The Dawn of the Cloud
- Will Cryptocurrency Replace Conventional Currency
- Internet of Thing Under Attack
- Cloud Native Computing Transforming IT Infrastructure
- Cyber Security with Artificial Intelligence
- Understanding Cybersecurity at the Corporate level
- Cryptojacking on the rise
- Google discontinues Google Search Appliance (GSA)
- Secure cloud entry points with Google Chrome Enterprise
- Cloud Infrastructure to drive UAE Cloud Computing Market
- AI to contribute $320 billion USD to Middle East GDP by 2030
- Well begun for well being
- A Spin around the Space
- Oracle opens first innovation hub with a focus on AI
- AI to bring a world of opportunities to Dubai
- The BitCoin Revolution
- Annihilating to a Green Thought
- The Intelligent Move
- Looking Right at the Face of Facebook and Google