Chrome for all
July 8th, 2018
The real struggle is when you start browsing after getting connected to a free Wi-Fi with a buffering one dot signal strength and loses it when you move an inch. But not anymore!
Spotty internet connection will not come on your way of trouble-free browsing. The vanguard of futuristic development and the pioneering tech giant, Google has instigated a striking innovation in the Chrome offline mode for Android users. With this trailblazing initiative, it is possible to browse the web even if the user is deprived of constant internet connection. As per the blogpost of Amanda Boss, the Product Manager of Google, “when you’re connected to free and unmetered Wi-Fi, Chrome will automatically download relevant articles, based on what content is most popular in your location”.
It enables the user to access the content at any point of time even if he loses the internet connection. The users who are signed into Chrome can gain access to significant articles based on the browsing history and it is available without the internet connection. However, it would be difficult to maintain the access if the user spends day without internet connectivity. Nevertheless, this impressive feature is instrumental in bringing the idea of ‘web for everyone’ into practice and ensures a smooth internet experience.
- Email Security Gateways
- Introduction to SIEM
- Insider Threat
- A beginner’s guide to Blockchain
- NoSQL – High-performance, non relational database ...
- Leveraging Cloud for Disaster Recovery
- Application Performance Monitoring
- Cognitive Security AI Driven Cyber Security
- Introduction to Container Services
- Insider Threat Detection
- Build Secure and Governed Microservices with Kafka Streams
- Add and Manage photos in Outlook messages and contacts ...
- Security on a Budget
- About CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
- Googles presence in China
- Check Point Software acquires Dome9 to beef up multi-cl ...
- Exploring the benefits and challenges of hyper converge ...
- Next Generation cloud backup and data protection for Of ...
- Backup for Office 365 with Code Two
- Email Security
- Cisco Issues Security Patch
- British Airways Hacked
- AutoML Vision
- Day 2 Keynote: Bringing the Cloud to You
- CI/CD in a Serverless World
- Keynote Google
- Google Cloud Next 2018 in Under 12 Minutes
- UAE Crowned as the most Digital Friendly Country
- Ransomware continues to prey on the UAE
- Chrome for all
- Machine Learning for a Future-Facing ZTS Revolution
- The Dawn of the Cloud
- Will Cryptocurrency Replace Conventional Currency
- Internet of Thing Under Attack
- Cloud Native Computing Transforming IT Infrastructure
- Cyber Security with Artificial Intelligence
- Understanding Cybersecurity at the Corporate level
- Cryptojacking on the rise
- Google discontinues Google Search Appliance (GSA)
- Secure cloud entry points with Google Chrome Enterprise
- Cloud Infrastructure to drive UAE Cloud Computing Market
- AI to contribute $320 billion USD to Middle East GDP by 2030
- Well begun for well being
- A Spin around the Space
- Oracle opens first innovation hub with a focus on AI
- AI to bring a world of opportunities to Dubai
- The BitCoin Revolution
- Annihilating to a Green Thought
- The Intelligent Move
- Looking Right at the Face of Facebook and Google