UAE Crowned as the most Digital Friendly Country
July 22nd, 2018
The United Arab Emirates is renowned as the pathfinders of avant-garde technologies in the world. In a recent report by Euler Hermes titled ‘The Enabling Digitilisation Index: Which countries are digital friendly’, UAE occupied the first position in the Middle East region and 24th in the world. According to Mahamoud Islam, the senior economist for Asia of Euler Hermes, the UAE pinnacled the top position because of its “impressive trade infrastructure coupled with a supportive business environment”.
The sub-indexes that the UAE scored the most are infrastructure (88 points), regulations (86 points), knowledge (69.5 points) and connectivity (63.7 points). The UAE achieved a grand total of 61.8, surpassing countries like Spain, Italy, Malaysia, India and Russia. The other notable countries are Qatar at 33rd position, Saudi Arabia 50th, Oman 53rd, Jordan 64th and Kuwait at 65th, globally.
The factors like political and social stability, cultural integration, designated free zones that gives advantages for the companies, excellent infrastructure, easy and supportive policies, speedy execution of legal and regulatory formalities, makes UAE the invincible trailblazers in the digital world. Since the UAE is home to people from various parts of the world, the framework of demands, trends and consumption varies, which keeps the market vibrant all the time.
The digital dexterity of the country is rapidly evolving with experimentation and adaptation of the groundbreaking technologies like cloud computing, social media, Big Data, mobile computing, artificial intelligence, advanced digital security etc. The acknowledgement of UAE as the best digital friendly country is yet another feather to the crown for UAE that looks ahead of times.
- A guide to onboard Security Information and Event Manag ...
- Digitalization without Cyber Security
- The story of university data attacks
- What is Soar?
- When Protection Fails, Forensics can still win the game
- Drones are capable to capture your communications!
- 2019 The Year of Cyber Crime
- Email Security Gateways
- Introduction to SIEM
- Insider Threat
- A beginner’s guide to Blockchain
- NoSQL – High-performance, non relational database ...
- Leveraging Cloud for Disaster Recovery
- Application Performance Monitoring
- Cognitive Security AI Driven Cyber Security
- Introduction to Container Services
- Insider Threat Detection
- Build Secure and Governed Microservices with Kafka Streams
- Add and Manage photos in Outlook messages and contacts ...
- Security on a Budget
- About CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
- Googles presence in China
- Check Point Software acquires Dome9 to beef up multi-cl ...
- Exploring the benefits and challenges of hyper converge ...
- Next Generation cloud backup and data protection for Of ...
- Backup for Office 365 with Code Two
- Email Security
- Cisco Issues Security Patch
- British Airways Hacked
- AutoML Vision
- Day 2 Keynote: Bringing the Cloud to You
- CI/CD in a Serverless World
- Keynote Google
- Google Cloud Next 2018 in Under 12 Minutes
- UAE Crowned as the most Digital Friendly Country
- Ransomware continues to prey on the UAE
- Chrome for all
- Machine Learning for a Future-Facing ZTS Revolution
- The Dawn of the Cloud
- Will Cryptocurrency Replace Conventional Currency
- Internet of Thing Under Attack
- Cloud Native Computing Transforming IT Infrastructure
- Cyber Security with Artificial Intelligence
- Understanding Cybersecurity at the Corporate level
- Cryptojacking on the rise
- Google discontinues Google Search Appliance (GSA)
- Secure cloud entry points with Google Chrome Enterprise
- Cloud Infrastructure to drive UAE Cloud Computing Market
- AI to contribute $320 billion USD to Middle East GDP by 2030
- Well begun for well being
- A Spin around the Space
- Oracle opens first innovation hub with a focus on AI
- AI to bring a world of opportunities to Dubai
- The BitCoin Revolution
- Annihilating to a Green Thought
- The Intelligent Move
- Looking Right at the Face of Facebook and Google