- Cyber Security
- Managed Service Provider
- Microsoft Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP)
- Business Services
- Digital Signage
- Digital Workspace
- Enterprise Critical Services
- Cloud Services
- Protect your confidential data from being compromised by your own employees and gain maximum insights.
- Monitor and improve productivity of your employees by keeping a track on work activities and work hours.
- Gain access to insightful user data that can help you understand an employee’s organizational behavior.
- A unique workflow analysis to manage access permissions for scattered employees.
- Monitor every file and email touch. Know when sensitive files and emails are opened, moved, modified, or deleted.
- Detect security gaps and insider threats. Analyze behavior across multiple platforms and trigger alerts on suspicious activity and potential data breaches.
- Enforce a least privilege model. Get full visibility on domain and local admins and identify accounts with unnecessary privileges.
- Achieve regulatory compliance. Automate reports, map permissions, and manage audit trails to meet data requirements for SOX, HIPAA, PCI, GDPR, GLB, FERC/NERC, and more.
- Affordable user monitoring solution for enhanced cyber security. Comes with perpetual license.
- Record all terminal, remote, and local user sessions and alert security personnel to any suspicious events.
- Record sessions based on : Name of launched application, The title of the active window, Entered URL, Text entered via user’s keyboard.
- Insider threat detection: automate risk detection and block unwanted employee behavior.
- Employee monitoring: get full visibility into employee activity and easily identify behavior anomalies.
- Audit & IT compliance: Track all employee activity and easily access full video session recordings and logs.
- Control and protect windows active directory user logons. Working alongside Active Directory to extend its security.
- Monitor and track active directory logon and logoff. UserLock displays an instant overview of all user session activity.
- Alert and respond to active directory logon events. Get real-time alerts on specific connection events and instantly react to suspicious access behavior.