Add and Manage photos in Outlook messages and contacts FOR FREE!
January 22nd, 2019
Have you ever met someone after a long email conversation or a Lync or Skype chat and not recognized the person until they confront you with their name? Well, how good is your email signature in Outlook? Do you have to be a Microsoft Exchange expert to customise your information and add photos to your AD? Mindfire Technologies has answer for all these questions.
Why would you need to add photos to Active Directory?
You may need to add photographs to Active Directory to show them in internal Outlook messages, display in Outlook’s contacts and Global Address List (GAL), or to add them to internal or outbound emails. Letting people see each other’s faces while corresponding adds a more human touch to the communication. Sometimes it seems to be the only way for some people to know who is who in their own company. What is more, adding users’ images to external messages makes your mail look more professional and also lets your customers see whom they are corresponding with.
Now you can upload photographs to Active Directory and manage them easily using light and super-intuitive user interface. The photos can be visible in Outlook emails, contacts and GALs, as well as in SharePoint, Lync, and Skype for Business. Instead of using the Import-RecipientDataProperty cmdlet command to upload users’ images to the Active Directory’s thumbnailPhoto attribute, you can do it with a few clicks without having any expertise in Exchange management. What is more, thanks to the program you can finally make bulk photo uploads and changes.
Displaying photos in Outlook messages and contacts
By uploading photos to Active Directory and assigning them to users, they will be automatically displayed in Outlook’s internal emails. Pictures uploaded to Active Directory will also be displayed in Outlook contact cards and in GAL contacts as well.
Active Directory photos in Lync client
Once photographs are uploaded to Active Directory, users will be able to see those pictures in Lync 2010 and 2013 clients. Owing to this, employees will finally get to see the face of every workmate in the chat window, as well as after pointing the cursor over a given name in Lync’s Contact List.
Active Directory photos as Windows account picture
You can also set a Windows account picture from Active Directory to further personalize each employee’s PC. Use this opportunity to set holiday-specific photos or pictures taken during important corporate events.
Want to Implement this in your Organization?
No hassle. Mindfire Technologies can help you out with that.
- Introduction to SIEM
- Insider Threat
- A beginner’s guide to Blockchain
- NoSQL – High-performance, non relational database ...
- Leveraging Cloud for Disaster Recovery
- Application Performance Monitoring
- Cognitive Security AI Driven Cyber Security
- Introduction to Container Services
- Insider Threat Detection
- Build Secure and Governed Microservices with Kafka Streams
- Add and Manage photos in Outlook messages and contacts ...
- Security on a Budget
- About CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
- Googles presence in China
- Check Point Software acquires Dome9 to beef up multi-cl ...
- Exploring the benefits and challenges of hyper converge ...
- Next Generation cloud backup and data protection for Of ...
- Backup for Office 365 with Code Two
- Email Security
- Cisco Issues Security Patch
- British Airways Hacked
- AutoML Vision
- Day 2 Keynote: Bringing the Cloud to You
- CI/CD in a Serverless World
- Keynote Google
- Google Cloud Next 2018 in Under 12 Minutes
- UAE Crowned as the most Digital Friendly Country
- Ransomware continues to prey on the UAE
- Chrome for all
- Machine Learning for a Future-Facing ZTS Revolution
- The Dawn of the Cloud
- Will Cryptocurrency Replace Conventional Currency
- Internet of Thing Under Attack
- Cloud Native Computing Transforming IT Infrastructure
- Cyber Security with Artificial Intelligence
- Understanding Cybersecurity at the Corporate level
- Cryptojacking on the rise
- Google discontinues Google Search Appliance (GSA)
- Secure cloud entry points with Google Chrome Enterprise
- Cloud Infrastructure to drive UAE Cloud Computing Market
- AI to contribute $320 billion USD to Middle East GDP by 2030
- Well begun for well being
- A Spin around the Space
- Oracle opens first innovation hub with a focus on AI
- AI to bring a world of opportunities to Dubai
- The BitCoin Revolution
- Annihilating to a Green Thought
- The Intelligent Move
- Looking Right at the Face of Facebook and Google