Oracle opens first innovation hub with a focus on AI
February 7th, 2018
Oracle has opened it first innovation lab in UAE with focus on Artificial Intelligence solutions. Oracle has named the new facility “Zayed Innovation Hub” and it was inaugurated by Omar Sultan Al Olama, Minister of State for Artificial Intelligence.
The innovation lab represents Oracle’s commitment to the region’s strive for technical innovation and focuses on the government’s emphasis on emerging technologies like AI, Internet of Things (IoT) and blockchain.
According to International Data Corporation, spending on AI in the Middle East and Africa region is estimated to surpass $114.22 million in 2021. Oracle is at the forefront trying to capitalize the adoption of AI by organisations in the region.
Abdul Rahman Al Thehaiban, senior vice-president for technology at Oracle Middle East and Africa, said that AI is the fastest growing initiative ever. He believes AI will be embedded into solutions and not as a standalone technology . AI will create more jobs than it eliminates but of a different profile.
UAE is the pioneer in adopting AI/cognitive system in the Middle East region and investments in the technology is estimated to increase manifold with the use of AI to improve automation, security, business processes and customer service.
- Application Performance Monitoring
- Cognitive Security AI Driven Cyber Security
- Introduction to Container Services
- Insider Threat Detection
- Build Secure and Governed Microservices with Kafka Streams
- Add and Manage photos in Outlook messages and contacts ...
- Security on a Budget
- About CodeTwo Email Signatures for Office 365
- Googles presence in China
- Check Point Software acquires Dome9 to beef up multi-cl ...
- Exploring the benefits and challenges of hyper converge ...
- Next Generation cloud backup and data protection for Of ...
- Backup for Office 365 with Code Two
- Email Security
- Cisco Issues Security Patch
- British Airways Hacked
- AutoML Vision
- Day 2 Keynote: Bringing the Cloud to You
- CI/CD in a Serverless World
- Keynote Google
- Google Cloud Next 2018 in Under 12 Minutes
- UAE Crowned as the most Digital Friendly Country
- Ransomware continues to prey on the UAE
- Chrome for all
- Machine Learning for a Future-Facing ZTS Revolution
- The Dawn of the Cloud
- Will Cryptocurrency Replace Conventional Currency
- Internet of Thing Under Attack
- Cloud Native Computing Transforming IT Infrastructure
- Cyber Security with Artificial Intelligence
- Understanding Cybersecurity at the Corporate level
- Cryptojacking on the rise
- Google discontinues Google Search Appliance (GSA)
- Secure cloud entry points with Google Chrome Enterprise
- Cloud Infrastructure to drive UAE Cloud Computing Market
- AI to contribute $320 billion USD to Middle East GDP by 2030
- Well begun for well being
- A Spin around the Space
- Oracle opens first innovation hub with a focus on AI
- AI to bring a world of opportunities to Dubai
- The BitCoin Revolution
- Annihilating to a Green Thought
- The Intelligent Move
- Looking Right at the Face of Facebook and Google